Each 2 years, EUREF organizes a workshop bringing together members of the EUREF community involved in the analysis of GNSS data from the EUREF Permanent GNSS Network (EPN) for different kinds of applications, ranging from geodesy, tropospheric monitoring, ionospheric monitoring to geodynamics. The workshop is also open to people outside of the EUREF community. For logistic reasons, the number of participants is limited to 50.
The workshop will comprise the following topics:
- Activities of the EUREF Governing Board, with presentations by EUREF Working Group chairs and EPN Coordinators.
- Experiences with the analysis of EPN data,
- Discussion on GNSS data modelling standards and multi-GNSS data analysis,
- Potential improvements to EUREF products (daily combined solution, tropospheric solution, multi-year solution, dense velocity solution, etc...),
- Presentation of operational products and scientific results obtained using the EUREF Permanent GNSS Network.
The workshop will be organized in sessions consisting of plenary talks, contributions in the form of posters (A0 portrait format), and considerable discussion time.
The registration fee is 60 euros to be paid by credit card when registering on this site. The fee comprises coffee breaks, lunches, and the workshop dinner.
This workshop is organised with the support of the Solar-Terrestrial Centre of Excellence.
- Dr. Bruyninx, Carine
- Mr. Mesmaker, Dominique
Royal Observatory of Belgium, EPN Central Bureau
Avenue Circulaire 3